Friday 30 August 2013

Pink Girly tent card

Hello everyone
Yay its the weekend , I hope you all have a great one planned , Im going to be hopefully doing some house jobs , they really need doing, the thing is now I cant do what I used to do in a day lol so it has to be an ongoing job .
Anyway today I have a girly tent card to show you, I really enjoyed making this card its so me at the moment.
I decided on a pink spotty tent, so I stamped the image onto a backing paper from the Out of the ordinary cd , then stamped the tent again onto white card  then distressed it in blue for the sky and coloured grass with promarkers then distressed with green ink over the top , paper pieced the spotty paper over the top , which then made my topped , I used a spellbinder oval straight die and oval scallop die to mount it on.
I then matt and layered the backing papers again from the above cd added lace and crispy ribbon from my stash.
I then printed a very small camera resized in my graphics program from the cd , to add as an embellishment. I also used the sentiment from the cd then used the definitions stamp to add another saying attached with a memo pin. I then added flowers to embellish to finish the card.
Thank you for looking you can get the above products at www.dreamees.org.uk
Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card Carol, love the spotty pink tent, gorgeous embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete