Friday 16 August 2013

The Great British Craft Festival

Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you all well. I have only just got back to normal after the big show in Warwickshire , THE GREAT BRITISH CRAFT FESTIVAL we had a brilliant time met some lovely new crafters and lots of our current customers.  We got some lovely comments on our cards and products so by doing this show we ave reached a lot more potential customers which is fantastic.

Today I have one card to show you and a couple of other photos. This card has been made using the backing papers from the Gorgeous Girls cd rom, and the small butterfly stamp, I really adore this stamp you can do so much with it. Both products you can get at www.dreamees.org.uk be sure to check out the website as we have a summer sale on.

The next photos are one of our stand at the show and then myself with the lovely Phill Martin.

Thanks for looking at this post, I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment. Cheers
Carol xx


4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Carol, glad you had a good show, too far for me that show. fab photo.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol a fabulous card,
    I love butterflys and alway try and find a place for one on my cards no matter how tiny just to get one in.
    best wishes,Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley , yes I love Butterflies too . xx

      Delete