Sunday 25 August 2013

Sneaky Peek 1

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all ok, we started off today with rain and a very dull day , now it is evening time its getting quite nice out typical. lol

Last week at Dreamees HQ we had yet another busy week, Hayley has also been designing more and the new cd and stamps should be launched this week, I am giving you a sneak peek of one of the stamps here in my post today, I hope you like it.

I coloured the image with promarkers which I do love these pens so much I personally find them so easy to work with.

I edged the matt and layer papers with one of the promarkers I used in the image so it all matched nicely.
I added some of our lovely flowers I think they add a really nice touch to the card.

I hope you enjoy looking. Thank you

Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. hi Carol, this is a beautiful card, lovely image coloured beautifully, gorgeous detail and embellishments, love the colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete