Monday 26 August 2013

Sneaky peek 2

Hello again ,

Hey doing well 2 posts in 2 days - how good is that?

Today is another sneaky peek of some new stamps coming out hopefully tomorrow, but don't hold me to that lol.

Hayley is working so hard as I type here to get the cd finished which will launch alongside the new stamp sets.

Right the card I am showing you today is the Jug of Flowers , I love this image, I coloured this in with my polychromos crayons I have had these a while and not used them but wow I love them now.
The sentiment and little butterflies come in the stamp set too.

Thank you so much for looking here. All the items used will be on the Dreamees website tomorrow. www.dreamees.org.uk

Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. two in one day carol,
    this is another beautiful creation, love this image and the colours you have used..
    carol can you take word verification off a lot will not comment, as its a pain sometimes, takes so long to post a comment. that why they don't bother..
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam , I will get Hayley to have a look for me as Im not sure how to do it lol

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete