Tuesday 6 August 2013

New Releases.

Good Evening,

First of all I must say sorry for not posting before now. It has been very busy for us at Dreamees, after Summer Crafting Hayley was ill and out of action for about a week, but thankfully she is all fine now .

We have also been busy building our stock up for the next big show  "The Great British Craft Festival"  I hope we see lots of you there. Then after all this we now have a Dreamees stockist in Hong Kong ,we are so  delighted with this too.

Right back to a few cards I have made recently, they have been made with our new release stamp range. I hope you like them.

The first one has been made using the new Dragonflies stamp ,I adore this stamp set you can do simple cards or more intricate ones. I chose a blue and green theme.

The next card has a vintage feel ,using the monarch butterfly stamp, its a large stamp but yet again so versatile , I stamped it in distress inkpad Victorian velvet then added glamour dust glitter over the top, Hayley even let me try the crinkle ribbon wow  thats amazing I love it as  you can ink it in any colour and it can be made to match your card.

The third card I used our new recipe stamp bundle ,this one I used the Recipe of a Crafter ,and went for a blue theme, which isnt really me but I must say I do love the card I also used the shell stamps to make a background which is so nice to do.

Right thats it for tonight I will blog more cards later this week. All the cards have been made using Dreamees www.dreamees.org.uk


products and are available at

No comments:

Post a Comment