Tuesday 20 August 2013

Peachy Perfume

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all well, I am very well and enjoying the cooler weather much better than the real heatwave we had. At least I can enjoy the days and get the work done for Dreamees without being terribly hot.
Today I have a card to show you using Dreamees Gorgeous Girls cd (http://www.dreamees.org.uk/gorgeous-girls-cd-1143-p.asp) also the perfume stamp set (http://www.dreamees.org.uk/perfume-bottle-1453-p.asp) I stamped the image and then paper pieced using papers from the cd , I then cut a spellbinders circle and trimmed the top and bottom off so it made a different shape , also did the same with the scalloped circle die. I then just matt and layered the papers on the base card, I then added a piece of orange ribbon and bow, added a doily from mt stash, stamped the sentiment on two little tags added to the corner, also added a metal corner to the bottom left hand corner, and embellished with some paper flowers.
I hope you like this card , you can find all the Dreamees products at www.dreamees.org.uk.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog.
Carol xx

2 comments: