Thursday 18 July 2013

Summer Crafting Show.

Good Evening Everyone.

I hope you are all ok , at this moment in time Hayley isn't too well, I think she picked up a sickness bug from somewhere , so its been rather quiet at Dreamees HQ due to her being a bit off.

We did get to the Summer Crafting show last weekend and it was an amazing show so nice to meet old customers and lots of new ones too, thanks to everyone who visited our stand . We are now looking forward to the show next year. I also have a picture of our stand which Hayley wasn't completely happy with but the customers loved it so that's all that matters and we sold out lots of products too.

This Saturday we were going the the NMM in Birmingham Hayleys fave venue but sadly we have cancelled our stand there due to Hayley being ill so we will be there for the next one which is September.

We still have a few on the 99p cds left so be sure to grab them as once they have sold out they will not return.

I just wish this heat would go cooler for a while its far too hot for me, I am longing for something cooler lol.

Anyway have a lovely rest of the week. Enjoy the picture I am posting  too.

Carol x


No comments:

Post a Comment