Sunday 15 September 2013

Paper Pieced Tree

Hello everyone,
I hope this post finds you all well. We are all well at Dreamees HQ , very busy again but its all great we love it .
Last weekend we went travelling to Hull for the Ross Papercraft Show it was a lovely day out and it was lovely to see some of our regular customers and lots of new ones, we had such great feedback which is always nice .

Anyway today I am showing you a card I made this week using the "let is snow" stamp set ( available -http://www.dreamees.org.uk/let-it-snow-tree-1484-p.asp ) I also used papers and embellishments from the Extravaganza cd ( available -  http://www.dreamees.org.uk/christmas-extravaganza-1500-p.asp ) I paper pieced the tree with a few papers from the cd , I must admit I love this effect . I also added some lace to behind the topper image, and flowers from my stash.

Thank you so much for looking.

Now we will be getting ready for our next show which is in Birmimgham at the NMM on Saturday 21st September. Hope to see lots of you there.

Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Carol, love the beautiful colour and fantastic layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete