Thursday 19 September 2013

Little cup of flowers

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all well. Everything is fine here  at Dreamees HQ, we have had another busy week which is great, also we got some more workwear this week , and then we had it embroidered with the Dreamees logo so we are all set for the winter shows too now lol.

Today I am showing you another cup of flowers which has been made with our Templates and more cd - http://www.dreamees.org.uk/templates-and-more-cd-rom-1200-p.asp .

The colour I choose this time is teal and black and it does look stunning I am really pleased with how it turned out , everything I have used is on the cd apart from the black card that is from my stash and I did just cut the small black rolled flowers out of the same card, all the other flower shapes are on the cd.

I hope you enjoy looking.

See ya Soon

Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. this is a show stopper Carol, beautiful creation and the colour is gorgeous, those flowers are amazing.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol, this is such a stunning creation and I absolutely love the gorgeous colours. The flowers have been shaped to perfection :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete