Friday 29 August 2014

Merry go round card

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well on this Friday evening. I'm having a bit of chill time on my laptop browsing the net and updating my blog.

As alot of you will know we had the Dreamees show on Create and Craft Wednesday just gone, we launched a brand new cd and new stamp sets, we are so happy you all love them as much as we do.

The card I am showing you today is from our latest cd called Something to Treasure, at the moment it is only available from Create and Craft here  be sure to purchase it from Create and Craft because we cant guarantee it will be on our website after the 1 month exclusive and we dont want you to miss out on this bargain cd .

Right on with the card, I have used backing papers from the cd also stamps for the backing papers available here I have also used kraft card for the matt and layering pieces. I also added a paper doily which I distressed with Gathered Twigs ink pad. I coloured the carousel image from the cd using promarkers. I then matt and layered all the pieces on top on each other adding some seam binding available here  also some lace here, I also made the flower arrangement in the top corner using stamps from this set here I then added some pearls to the centre of the flowers. I then added a sentiment to finish off the card.

Thank you so much for looking and hopefully leaving a comment.
Have a lovely weekend.
Carol xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Carol, I like the gorgeous image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete