Sunday 24 August 2014

Beautiful Carousel

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well, we have had mixed weather this week, but for me it is better a little cooler.

We have been very busy preparing for our next show on Create and Craft which is Wednesday 27th August at 10 am, we are really looking forward to it because we have a brand new cd called " Something to Treasure" also 2 new stamp sets, wait until you see all the samples they are gorgeous and we have had great fun with them all.Today I have a sneak peek for you what you can expect to see on the Dreamees show. I do hope you like it. We have had such lovely comments from people on facebook so thank you to all of you who follow us on there.
Well here is the finished project.

Thank you so much for looking.

Carol xx


2 comments:

  1. I loved this when I first saw it Carol, fabulous design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol this is fabulous :) love it xx

    ReplyDelete