Monday 18 August 2014

Creative Blog Hop

I was asked by the lovely Claire  if I'd like to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop.  It's a continuous hop every Monday with a host of inspirational bloggers taking part every week.  
So onto the questions.

1. What am I working on?

At this moment in time I am working on some samples from a new cd by Dreamees which will be launched on Create and Craft tv on the 27th August.!

2.How does my work differ from others in my genre?

Im not sure that I am different but I enjoy what I do and my daughter designs everything Dreamees do so we have a great input to what we like to use and hope others enjoy it too.


3. Why do I write/create what I do?

I just love everything crafty, papercraft is my ultimate fave too.



4. How does your writing/creative process work?
I mostly have an idea in my mind what I would like to create then go for some colourways in papers from Dreamees cds then it all somehow comes together.

Now onto the 3 Wonderful Bloggers I picked to carry the baton next week.


I have known Cheremane a while now and we met through papercrafting, she also does demos in her local shop using Dreamees products. Cheremane is brilliant with what she creates and loves papercrafting too.


I met Clare through Dreamees and found out she only lives down the road from us. Clare loves colouring and Dreamees products, Clare makes some wonderful cards and projects.

I also have made friends with Jennifer through crafting and facebook, I first looked at her blog when she had done some Zentangle which is amazing. Jennifer makes some lovely cards too.
 

So that's my contribution to the Creative Blog Hop and it's now down to these ladies next week! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Carol 
x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to read a bit more about your creative side and your daughter's beautiful images.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete