Wednesday 6 August 2014

A little bit of vellum

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all ok, we have been very busy here hence the lack of posts on my blog for  month, so sorry about it.
Today I do have a Vellum card to show you, I loved doing this card, it looks so special.
First of all I used the Tonic Die I believe it is the Intrica Butterfly one, to create the shape of the card, I then cut the same out of white vellum, attached this to the card matching it up to the shape of the card using glue which would then be covered by the flowers I add later. I then stamped  the Striped Delights flower stamps now available here( these stamps have been a huge success on Create and Craft, there is so much you can do with these)  using versamark, and true white cosmic shimmer embossing powder, then I used a quickie glue pen to go over the flower and used Dreamees Twinkles Diamond Glitter available here. I used 3 different sizes of the flowers in this set. I then added a sentiment from the Poppy Fields stamp set here. To finish I added pearls to each flower centre and across the middle .
I do hope you like this card as much as I do.

Just a little reminder for you all too, we are at The Great British Craft Festival, in Stoneleigh, this weekend, we are doing workshops on the Friday, I do believe the places for these have all been sold now, it will be a fantastic day. Then we have 2 fb days of the craft show, we are so looking forward to it and catching up with so many of you. We are on stand C5 so be sure to pop around and see what goodies we have.

Also our next show on Create and Craft is on the 27th August at 10 am I think or it could be 11am, check your planner to make sure lol. We have some new great products for you on this show you will love them so be sure to tune in.

Thats about it for today, have a lovely day and enjoy what you do.
Take care and thank you for looking.
Love Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this carol the flowers look so beautiful
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Card really pretty
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, such pretty delicate flowers, love it.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete