Tuesday 2 September 2014

Christmas Baubles.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well.

 Today I am showing you a card I have made using the Dreamees Members September Freebie sheets which you can purchase the Dreamees Membership here .

I first of all printed all the sheets out and trimmed them to fit the card I was making. I have also used kraft card from my stash. I then matt and layered the pieces onto the main card adding a piece of lace across the card using double sided tape. I then added the Tattered Lace die Holly Flourish, which is really so delicate.
I cut out the topper and added Dreamees Twinkles diamond glitter available here, also adding pearls to each snowflake on the topper image backing paper.I then placed the double bow in the top right hand corner adding a small pearl to the centre.I printed the sentiments out half size and cut this out with a small spellbinders circle die coloured with Gathered Twigs ink pad  available here  I then cut some small circles out of the spare backing paper I had and made the curled roses placed a pearl in the centre added these 3 to the left hand side of the topper.

I do hope you have enjoyed this post.
Thank you so much for looking.

Carol xx

2 comments: