Monday 1 April 2013

Simply Sweet

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well, and have enjoyed the Easter break.
We at Dreamees have been so busy which is excellent.
Today I have a card
 for you which I have made using the Simply Sweet cd rom, the card shape is on the cd too.
The theme is pink and green, which I always think these colours go so well together.
I have distressed the edges of the matt  with the Tim Holtz distress tool.
The sentiment is also on the cd so this made a lovely topper , the flowers again are on the cd . I also used the script stamp to add a bit of detail to the heart tag.
The embellishments of the heart tag, swirls and corner are all from our cuttables range of cds for use with the cameo or robo machines because they are gsd files.
I then decorated with liquid pearls to finish off the card.
The products are available at www.dreamees.org.uk
Thank you for looking today, if you would like to leave a comment I would be delighted.
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment