Thursday 4 April 2013

I just called

Hi everyone, I hope you are well, and keeping warm, this weather is terribly cold, although the sun is out.
I have another card for you today from the  Dreamees  Simply Sweet double cd , priced at £14.99 available at www.dreamees.org.uk I have also used the telephone and the script  stamps.
The card shape of the oval is on the cd too.

I choose the colour combination of pink and red not something you would normally put together , then I added some black to make it pop as they say lol.

All the flowers are on the cd too.

The swirls have been used from our cuttables range of cds for use with the craft robo or silhouette cameo.

I also used some liquid pearls which we love at the moment .

Thank you for looking.

Speak again very soon.
Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. Its a very classy combination Carol, love the shape of the card too and all those gorgeous flowers and swirls.

    ReplyDelete