Sunday 7 April 2013

Flowery Easel

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. It has been a lovely day in Nottinghamshire today, Hope the  change in weather  is going to last, it makes us all feel so much better.
Today I have a card for you which I have made using Dreamees Double cd Simply Sweet. It is available at www.dreamees.org.uk
Everything I have used on the card is on the cd rom apart from the Circle shape ,  lace strip and swirls which are from Dreamees Cuttables range of cds for use with the Silhouette Cameo or Craft Robo as they are all gsd files.
The colours I have used   are Teal and yellow from the cd then the white just as a base.
The base card shape is also on the cd.
Thank you so much for looking.
Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. The colours are so gorgeous Carol and I am loving the layout with all those delicious flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh thanks Pinky , these are all from the cd too .
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete