Tuesday 29 November 2016

Totally 3D templates cd rom, lovely lantern.

Hello All,


I hope you are all ok today and not feeling too cold, I was really cold this afternoon, but have warmed up a lot now so happy he he I don't like to be too cold.


I have another project to share with you all today using our Totally 3D template cd rom which is available at Create and Craft http://www.createandcraft.tv/pp/dreamees-totally-3d-templates-cd-rom-388661?p=1, I so enjoyed making this template I also used the flower set of stamps - http://www.createandcraft.tv/pp/dreamees-flower-stamps---2-388660?p=1 . The templates are so easy to use on these cds and you get perfect results every time.


I cut the sides and attached acetate to the inside and decorated the inside and added a battery tea light candle, I left the top open so I could get inside to put the canle on and off as I need to, the top of the lantern I used a cropodile to make holes in each of the sides then tied together with some twine and added a flower to finish off.


Thank you for looking at my blog and leaving comments that's so lovely of you.


See you again soon xx


Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. I have ordered the CD-ROM cannot wait for it to arrive I love this lamp and have been looking at the other 3D items that you have made from the CD cannot wait to play x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce I am sure you will love it. xx

      Delete
  2. WOW....so stunning Carol...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete