Wednesday 9 November 2016

A few extra samples

Hello everyone,


I hope you are all ok this evening.


I promised I would update my blog more regular so here I am again.


Tonight I thought I would share some extra samples I have made for the Crafting live show (http://www.craftinglive.co.uk/shows/peterborough/ ) we will be attending this show which runs from Friday 11th November until Saturday12th November, be sure to pop by our stand we are on  C 06. We are really excited for this show as we love the Crafting Live events they are always so busy and fun. We will have lots of Dreamees products for you to treat yourself to.


These samples are from our very popular template cds which as most of you know I love the cd crafting, of course you can incorporate your other crafting elements along side these templates which make it all nice to craft with and fab results.


If you cant get to the show you can always treat yourself to Dreamees goodies on www.dreamees.org.uk or http://www.createandcraft.tv/


Anyway here are the samples I have been saying about I do hope you like them.






Also just before I go, if you are on Facebook we now have a dreamees page it is called Dreamee Catchers and is run by the lovely Sharnie Gilby, so if you fancy joining us that would be great.


We have also announced our workshop dates for next year, we are taking booking for the first one on the 11th February, if you are interested in attending the day with us find all the details on our website above.


Hope to see you all soon.


Thanks for stopping by.


Carol xx







No comments:

Post a Comment