Monday 26 May 2014

New Releases

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the Bank Holiday, we have been working hard we have an exira show on Create and Craft on June the 13th, so be sure to tune in.
Today I have a couple of things to show you,the first being the show demo I did last Friday on Create and Craft, you can still get the cds from them and they are a fantatsic price so be sure to get them . Then the second being a card using our new releases on our website I just adore these girls stamps, although I do need to get better with the colouring lol.
Right here goes the shoe template is from our Pretty Projects cd which is available from our own website, also create and craft too. I also used on this show the papers from our Forever Florals double cd which is a fantastic price on Create and Craft so be sure to check it out. I have also used flowers which I have stamped out using the Beautiful Blossoms stamps, and the swirly butterflies which these two sets are still only available from create and craft if you type in the search bar Dreamees all our products will come up for you to see.

The second card is one using our new releases the girls,  I love these and the Book Worm stamp set is one of my faves following closely by the Ballerina be sure to check them out this link is to the book worm one - http://www.dreamees.org.uk/book-worm-stamp-set-2169-p.asp, I have also used the distressed dots back ground stamp available here, I have also used some Tattered Lace dies I love all their dies they are so delicate and just right for our images. I have also added a couple of Dutch Doobadoo corners and a heart they can be found here  and here. then added some of our glitter which is gorgeous and can be found here.



Thank you for looking and please leave a comment.

Carol xx

2 comments: