Thursday 22 May 2014

Lots of Love

Hello Everyone,

First of all I must apologize for it being a while since I have blogged any cards, since our last show on Create and Craft on the 9th May it has been non stop work, we don't know how we have got it all done, but we have he he.

Tomorrow sees us on Create and Craft at 10 am with the lovely Martyn Parker, we have 3 new stamp sets which are on their web site now here is the link   http://www.createandcraft.tv/Dreamees_Square_Stamp_Collection-309371.aspx you get to choose from Dainty Doodles, creative corners or beautiful blossoms, or you could treat yourself to them all, they all work perfectly together.
We also have the Forever Florals cd back at a great price so make sure you don't miss out this time.

Also today I have a sneak peek for you at a sample  I have made for the show, I do hope you like it.
I have used Perfect Projects cd  for the papers, Dainty Doodles, Beautiful Blossoms and Creative Corners stamps, which shows you perfectly them all working together, Gathered Twigs distress ink pad,our new  pearl collection  which are on the show. The swirls and butterfly I have embossed in cosmic shimmer Ivory embossing powder. I stamped one of the creative corner stamps to make a doily then distressed the edges. I have matt and layered the different pieces of card and paper  to add a bit of dimension to the base card, poked the doily just in between the layers. I then stamped and heat  embossed  3 of the swirls cutting them out leaving a narrow border arranged them in the bottom left hand corner, I then stamped 2 of each size of  flower in the Beautiful Blossoms stamps in gathered twig ink pad distressed the edges and layered them offset from big to small to make a lovely flower added a pearl to the centre. I then stamped the butterfly with versamark inkpad and heat embossed again with Ivory cosmic shimmer embossing powder, added three pearls down the body of the butterfly and attached to the doily in the top right hand corner of the card. I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment Lots of Love and matt and layered onto brown card added this to the card to finish.

I am also adding a picture from our last show the presenter Nigel May the director and producers  too.

Thank you for taking the time to look here and please visit again.
Carol xx


3 comments:

  1. beautiful card :) love it a lot - cant wait to see show tomorrow but i will be recording as taking the little ones out :) take good care - love all the dreamees products

    hugs Kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Carol :) already ordered mine so can sit back and enjoy the show :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carol I love the design.great pics too
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete