Tuesday 26 May 2015

Fancy Florals

Hello Everyone,

First of all I must apologize for not posting sooner it will soon be a month since I last posted so I am very sorry. The reason being we have been mega busy with 3 shows in about 2 weeks for create and craft but it is always great fun and we love it and also to bring you all new items to play with. Also it is always nice to see what you make with Dreamees products so  please share your make with us we love to see them.

Right the photo of the card I am showing you today was on the show  on the 12th of May  when we were on with Dean, gosh he is such a laugh and so much fun we love him to bits.

This card was made using the stamp set Fancy Florals which sold out  (Sorry )  I stamped all the different flowers out onto patterned paper using a distress ink pad gathered twigs because I like the brown ink instead of the black sometimes. I then just layered the flowers up to make 3d effect flowers which always give a nice effect which I am looking for. I just layered some paper and card onto the base card added some lace across the card made a bow with some lace too attached these to the card with hot glue, then arranged the different 3d flowers I had made previously  across the centre of the card added pearls to the centre of the flowers added a sentiment again stamped in the brown ink pad, added some twiggy bits to add dimension too. I hope you like this finished card.

Thank you so much for looking at my blog, I would love it if you would like to leave a comment too.

Have a lovely day.

Carol x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! Great to hear that the show went well. Super pretty card - love the look of the brown ink - it gives a softer look. Love the pretty papers and flowers. Hope that all is good with you. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful card Carol, you make the best flowers I hope you are well.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete