Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year.



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year, we did it was lovely to have a lie in on Christmas Day then open our presents and chill with dinner, then the work began just after dinner why change the habit of a life time ha ha.

I have a project to show you today which will be a sample on  our shows at Create and Craft tomorrow Friday the 2nd at 11 am with Leonie and then 7 pm with Martyn.

The project used is a mdf teapot shape available here  on this one I have used papers from the back to basics cd available here , then I have used flowers from a new set on stamps available here on create and craft tomorrow. I simply covered the mdf with one of the papers from the cd using collall glue and spread the glue with my finger to the edges so it covered evenly, then wait a few minutes for it to dry then cut around the shape with either scissors or a craft knife whicever you find easier, to be honest I use a bit of both.
I then distressed the edges of the shape with gathered twigs distress ink pad. I then just cut a piece of cream card and paper and matt and layered this across the middle, stamped the flowers out onto the paper from the cd printed on cream paper cut those out and layered up to make some nice 3d flowers to add dimension. I also printed the sentiment from the new cd pretty papers available on create and craft along with the stamps in a bundle well worthy having its a great price. I added some lace below the card I matt and layered added the sentiment on top of that added the flowers to the left side added pearls to the centre of each flower. ties a ribbon bow which is from the rustic ribbon collection again on create and craft. I also added a flower to the top of the teapot for the lid. Then I hot glued some of the string of pearls from the rustic ribbon collection across the top to make the difference to the lid.
I hope you like this new project, and can tune in for our live shows tomorrow 2nd Jan at 11 am and 7 pm.
Thank you so much for your continued support of Dreamees we couldn't do any of this without all our lovely customers.

Have a great 2015.

Love Carol xx


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Carol !! Another new crafty adventure starts !!

    This teapot is gorgeous !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your teapot Carol, all the best for 2015
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. Love the blues. Off to put the kettle on.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete