Wednesday 3 December 2014

Glittery Seasonal Tree.

Hello Everyone.

I hope you are all keeping well, and getting on with your Christmas Shopping I am just not in the mood for it this year think I must be getting old ha ha .

Anywya today I am sharing with you all this card I made as a demo for our last show on Create and Craft but sadly didnt get to show you it all coming together so I thought I would share it with you all on here.

I have used the Seasonal Trees stamp set. I really do love this set of stamps they are so versatile and you can do any colours for the seasons as you get all the little blossoms, leave etc. I have used vellum paper to emboss the lovely tree onto using True White cosmic shimmer embossing powder this is stunning when finished. I added Dreamees glitter in the, Treasure and Chocolate sundae colours available on our website at www.dreamees.org.uk
I have also used the stamp set the florals flowers set of stamps again embossed to blend in with the card nicely, the sentiment is from unique sentiments set of stamps too.
I attached the tree topper onto gold mirror card using brads because the glue can show through so I have gone for this option in the gold colour brads.
I also added a gold swirl using the Brother Scan and Cut machine and the swirl is from Dreamees Cuttables cd rom. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my post and I hope it inspires you a little.

Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carol....such a lovely elagant card !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carol, I like the tree image the colours and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tree carol its gorgeous
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. Just adore the earthy tones and the scrumptious tree.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete