Thursday 24 April 2014

Beautiful Flowers

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well, and enjoying the nice weather we are having at the moment.

Today I am showing you a card which you will see on Create and Craft tomorrow (Friday 25th April) at 10 am, on the Dreamees one time only show.

We have some special deals for you all, so be sure to watch and get the Dreamees bargains , there is alot of new products for you to treat yourself too.

The card I am showing you has got alot of likes on Facebook so I thought I would share it on here for you all too.


This is an 8x8 card blank, I have used papers from the Forever Florals cd  also the flowers I have made using the cd , this cd enables you to make 3d flowers so is a great asset to your crafting. I have also used some of the Tattered Lace swirls to decorate the card. I have also used a sentiment from the cd, I think these colours really go well together.  All these products can be bought from http://www.createandcraft.tv/ShowGridView.aspx?showId=2436830

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

Carol xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I so need to treat myself to some of these cds, gorgeous work as always, I also wanted to say today it has been 9 whole years since I first blogged and you was my very first comment that really cheered me up and spured me on so thank you <3 hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete