Friday 21 March 2014

Butterflies and Flowers.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well. All ok here at Dreamees HQ, its been an extremely busy week which is fantastic we do appreciate everyone who supports us. So a big Thank you to you all.

I am showing you today a card sample I made for our shows on Wednesday this week on Create and Craft, I just adore this card I love the colours, I chose these papers from  the cd Pretty Projects available here and the stamps are from Dreamees Dress Stamp set currently exclusive to Create and Craft so you can purchase these stamps here .
I used the cream and pale blue papers from the cd then distressed them a bit to give a vintage look, I stamped all the flowers, butterflies and sentiment in gathered twigs distress ink pad available here  I also embellished the card with one of our vintage buttons available here  to finish the card off.

Id just like to thank you for looking and hopefully leaving a comment.


Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carol, could I ask you about the card stock used on the front of the card,was it that colour to start with or have you distressed it?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card carol, I like the flowers the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thank you everyone, McDig yes I have distressed the paper, it is from the cd

    ReplyDelete