Saturday 8 February 2014

New cd Pretty Projects Templates and more

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all well, we are really well at DreameesHQ, we have had 2 shows with Create and Craft this last week on Thursday the first one with Leonie, then the second with Martyn , we must say too that we really did enjoy both shows so much. Also a big thank you to people who ordered the brand new cd rom from Create and Craft as they have it exclusive until the 6th March , we are taking pre orders on our own website but these will not be despatched until the 6th March. I am showing you the Jug of flowers I made for the show, I really had a great time making this one as most of you know I do like the flower making part of crafting. Hope you like it too. Thank you for taking the time to look and maybe leave a comment please. Carol xx
 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carol, I like the design and colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Carol, this is a stunning creation, the colours are so beautiful, what a gorgeous keepsake.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jug of flowers is beautiful. We could do with a flower making DVD from you Carol.

    ReplyDelete