Tuesday 15 October 2013

Blue Christmas

Hello everyone,

Well where do I start with this post today? We have been really so busy this last week more so than normal , and  its taking its toll on us at Dreamees , but we getting by and loving every minute.

We have also had confirmation of our first show on Create and Craft is in November. As you can imagine we are delighted that we are able to share Dreamees products and demonstrations with you all, so be sure to watch  I will let you all know the date nearer the time after we have had our screen test.

Right back to the card I am showing you today , it has been made using the Berry Wreath which I coloured in with 3 different pale blue promarkers  I also used the let it snow sentiment which is in the Let it snow Tree stamp set  I used various blue papers from our Christmas cds available from www.dreamees.org.uk 
I also used a doily from my stash and the lace is available on our website too. I then just made some curled roses from the backing papers I had used on the card, and some gems to add a little sparkle.

Thank you so much for looking and I would be deighted if you could leave a comment.


Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol, I like the colours the design and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful card Carol, love the pretty papers, blue spots and strips, gorgeous roses.
    wow are you going on the telly???
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kevin and Pam , yes Pam we are going on Create and craft we have the screen test at the end of this month xx

    ReplyDelete